Clear clutch covers on Ebay

RonnieTheBull

Registered
Found this on ebay...looks like they are just getting started...lil feedback yet..just wanted to let everyone know about it..personally I have a few last things I wanna get for the upcoming season so I'm tryin to prepare my budget...one of these will be on that list I think depending on price...the only place I can find them otherwise is CSC..I have seen of few of you with what appear to be nicer ones...whats everyone think

Cover.jpg

seen the ones that the pusher does (on nofearspear's bike) and it looked great. can't vouch for anyone else.

Find the pushercq he makes them, and he's here. May as well get them from someone you trust.

beerchug.gif

Very clean rockadaous...looks great...I had seen a few that he had done...I sent him a PM a few days ago..we will see if he gets back...his stuff looks great...like I said...gotta few things I wanna do..have to see what kinda price we are talkin...somethin I would wanna invest in for sure at some point....bike looks great though
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

I am sticking with the "known" qualtiy.. thepushercg for me too.. Love mine and he will make it in any color combo you want

Go with Thepusher here's a link to him . send him a PM you will be surprised at how many different things he can do to make yours different. Here's mine . red ring yellow glass

000_1892.jpg

Very clean rockadaous...looks great...I had seen a few that he had done...I sent him a PM a few days ago..we will see if he gets back...his stuff looks great...like I said...gotta few things I wanna do..have to see what kinda price we are talkin...somethin I would wanna invest in for sure at some point....bike looks great though
thumb_up.gif
thanks for the kind words. Don't worry joseph will get back with ya. He's a stand up guy

thumb_up.gif

haha mine is in the work from Joe should be in next few weeks hes doing a chrome one for me patiently waiting and excited about it. Hehe im just scared shitless about cutting my fairing.

I wanna go with whos made a bunch and never had problems yah order of ebay...

Joseph just got back to me...for those of you that read this and don't know...everyone is right...take it from me as well....The pusher is the way to go
thumb_up.gif

daaannnnng frisbee that bike is lookin' gooood!

here's mine from joseph aka the pusher

IMG_1054.JPG

Back