Clutch master cylinder

Recently bought an 05 Busa and started having issues first day. First the clutch wasn't shifting properly so I replaced the clutch and it was obvious to me that none of the fluids were changed on time(Every 2 years from what I hear), replaced the slave cylinder, and now the clutch line won't bleed. I took apart the master cylinder, cleaned it out and put it back together . Still, the line won't bleed and no fluid is coming through. Someone please help! I've let it gravity bleed, I've blown through the line to check for clogs, I've done everything I can think of short of attaching a vacuum to it.

Recently bought an 05 Busa and started having issues first day. First the clutch wasn't shifting properly so I replaced the clutch and it was obvious to me that none of the fluids were changed on time(Every 2 years from what I hear), replaced the slave cylinder, and now the clutch line won't bleed. I took apart the master cylinder, cleaned it out and put it back together . Still, the line won't bleed and no fluid is coming through. Someone please help! I've let it gravity bleed, I've blown through the line to check for clogs, I've done everything I can think of short of attaching a vacuum to it.

You're going have to vacuum it.

Back