CO2 sifter not making shifts

BusaWizard

On a Steel Horse I ride.
Donating Member
Registered
Here's my problem, I can't get my shifter to change gears, the shift cylinder is working, but I don't think the kill box is killing the coils tried adjusting and nothing. I have the wires running to the colored wires on the coils, I soldered all my connecions, I ran my ground wire to the battery. Could I a defective kill box? Has anybody else ran into this problem thanks. This is installed on my 08 Busa.

What brand is the kill box? Have you tried just revving it up and hitting the shift button and seeing if it kills the engine for however long?

has it ever worked or did you just install it, Whose kit are you using if you are using a kit that hooks to your blinker try switching the wires on the plugs to the blinker.

On my cycle tek airshifter system, with the motor off but the ignition on, you can hear a very audible "click" coming out of the kill box if it's working.

Get it figured out before you keep trying - having the air ram trying to shift it without killing spark can bend your shift forks.

It's a Cycle Tek shift kit, I had the co2 turned off, I was just trying to see if the kill box was working by pushing the horn button and watching the rpm's.

Back