Coleman powersports

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Coleman Powersports in Woodbridge, Va is having another bikeshow with stunters this weekend.

Anyone want to meet up on Saturday? I'll be there around noon.

(GMbusa @ Sep. 12 2007,18:18) Coleman Powersports in Woodbridge, Va is having another bikeshow with stunters this weekend.

Anyone want to meet up on Saturday?  I'll be there around noon.
How far away would this be from, lets say Baltimore ?

It's only 6hours and 10 mins. If I push it I can make it 4.5hrs, 5 hrs tops.
that might be just a lil too far.

There's also another show at Clinton cycles in Clinton, MD the same day. Looks like Basscrazy, his bud and I are gonna roll over to Clinton in the morning and hitting the Coleman show later that day since Coleman's show is an all day thing.

I'll be going to Ocean City this weekend.  Any one that wants to ride with us meet at the shell station at Bryans Road,Md on Rt. 210. Not the one 200 ft. down the road at rt.227 and 210. Oh Yeah, mett there at 8:00 in the morning.

It's showing 2 Clinton Cycles, on Map Quest, which 1 ? I'll most likely be there, nothing better to do Saturday. I'll be on a White (06 LE), if I don't get lost (I'm great at getting lost) Hopefully I'll see you there !!

(bassplayerrider @ Sep. 13 2007,19:29) I'll be going to Ocean City this weekend.  Any one that wants to ride with us meet at the shell station at Bryans Road,Md on Rt. 210. Not the one 200 ft. down the road at rt.227 and 210. Oh Yeah, mett there at 8:00 in the morning.
Dang dude... nice thread jack. Very incognito too.
laugh.gif

Here's my cell if you guys want to meet up.

540-223-3785 Paul

The Clinton Cycles i'm talking about is on Rt.5. About 1 mile south of 495.

(yamahor @ Sep. 14 2007,11:42)
(bassplayerrider @ Sep. 13 2007,19
super.gif
) I'll be going to Ocean City this weekend.  Any one that wants to ride with us meet at the shell station at Bryans Road,Md on Rt. 210. Not the one 200 ft. down the road at rt.227 and 210. Oh Yeah, mett there at 8:00 in the morning.
Dang dude... nice thread jack. Very incognito too.  
laugh.gif
HA HA !! smoooooooth !!!

The rain is supposed to clear out in the morning sometime. Hopefully. I'm still up for going.

Well I am still going so... when the roads look a little drier I will head out. I called Paul's cell so he must be out or prepping to go out.

Back