Cowboys vs. Raiders

trojan2k

Registered
I know its pre-season, but football is football and I want to see it. NFL Network isn't playing it 'til 2a.m. Eastern. I'm a Raiders fan and want to see if Heyward-Bay can actually catch, or if Russell can throw it to him.

:hijack: GO

RedskinsLogo.gif

yea russel should be ready to play. if he doesn't get alot of playin time or if he does and doesn't pan out i will be disappointed

I used to be a Raiders fan years ago. Where are they now? Still n Oakland. Shows how much football I watch these days. Oh, for all you college fans, My son has season tickets to the FSU games. I always pull for the other team just to here him moan and groan.:laugh:

Yep you clobbered us thats for sure~!. Kinda like how we beat up on the Broncos 4 years later 42-10 to win the Lombardi! Then we won again in 1992 against Buffalo.

When's the last time the Raiders were in the big game!?? Oh yeah....2003 Where Tampa put the hurt on ya 48-21 :rofl:

But don't feel bad brotha.....look where we both are now. No closer to finding out where or who we are as teams. We are both years removed from being strong competitors and I don't see that changing anytime soon :banghead:

Yep....Don't see the Redskins or the Raiders making the Playoffs yet again this year. FEEL MY PAIN!

Last edited:
Yep you clobbered us thats for sure~!. Kinda like how we beat up on the Broncos 4 years later 42-10 to win the Lombardi! Then we won again in 1992 against Buffalo.

When's the last time the Raiders were in the big game!?? Oh yeah....2003 Where Tampa put the hurt on ya 48-21 :rofl:

But don't feel bad brotha.....look where we both are now. No closer to finding out where or who we are as teams. We are both years removed from being strong competitors and I don't see that changing anytime soon :banghead:

Yep....Don't see the Redskins or the Raiders making the Playoffs yet again this year. FEEL MY PAIN!

The Raiders have a shot. The whole division is pretty bad. All they have to do is beat the Chargers with a frail L.T. and they're in!

The Raiders have a shot. The whole division is pretty bad. All they have to do is beat the Chargers with a frail L.T. and they're in!

Good point. L.T.'s days are numbered. I took him 1st round in my Fantasy League last year and he didn't do squat for me :banghead:

Honestly....I wish you the best of luck. With the Raiders being in the AFC, I harbor no ill will toward ya.
Now Philly & Dallas.....that's a different story :poke: :laugh:

Not a big raiders fan but love to watch our (Arkansa Razorbacks) Alum Darren McFadden. you watch this yearhes going to shine... did you see his big run last night?.. on the flip side for the boys i also love watching Felix Jones run hes a moster , super fast and runs like a cat!!!!

Back