CycleMallUSA to Join AutoMallUSA

Check the latest news from www.americanmotor.com/index.html,they have a story stating that CycleMallUSA will join with AutoMallUSA to sell related motorcycle gear,equipment and motorcycle via the NET.
Now if I was a investor I would put my money down on this join venture and I would also invest in Federal Express or United Paracel since they are the ones that will have to deliever the goods to the people that order items via the NET.Little inside tip for people that buy stocks.Also a good company would be Cisco Systems who make the equipment that links the Internet.More money for you to buy more bikes.

CISCO Systems? Hey Cisco, isn't that a conflict of interest?

Just kidding. There are many big players in the IT hardware business, Lucent Technologies (Sweden I think) being the biggest. Since I bought the stock in 1997 of one of my clients who is the #4 player in the biz, Nortel Networks, it has split twice and is now above the price I bought it at in the first place.

I have tripled my money on them in 18 months. Cisco has done well, but not quite as well as Nortel.

Nortel is Canadian, so there.

Dirty Pete thanks for the info,I almost bought Nokia stocks when they came out but had to buy my wife a Harley since she didn't want to ride the 94 Honda VLX-600.Did manage to buy EchoStar,Disknetwork stock which I sold to buy the 98 TL-R and spare money left over to buy chrome parts and new front back mags with matching brake disk and rear sprocket,plus six piston Jay brakes front/rear for my 92Fatboy.Anyways back to stocks and more money to buy another Hayabusa,I did look at Nortel but I think I'm going to sink my money back into EchoStar Disknetwork cause I got some inside information for service when the next satellite goes up,total channels 500 plus network service which they have not fully implemented yet.Anyways would you buy Suzuki Stocks?For me the bike yes the stocks no.

Back