DAZEE HELP ME

G

Sorry for late response, time zone etc etc. Kawabuser is right about these Japanese companies, lots of them are fearful of liability issues or just don't have the experience/drive for overseas sales.

I have not had any dealings with Magical racing yet and don't know the quality of their product. Kenz has a good screen and yes they are expensive, and the finish of the product could be improved - I guess it's the materials that are expensive.

I check some magazines and see if I can dig out any more information, can anyone confirm if Iridium and Chitin coatings are different names for the same item ??

Dazee, do you know how to get hold of anyone at MAGICAL RACING? i want one of the mirrored windscreens for my busa (i know, extremely expensive but i gotta have one) and have tried to find a way to order it. can't read japanese so the web site isn't much help. if you could offer me some assistance, i would appreciate it. thanks.
mike
a.k.a. hiabuser

Hiabuser... I've had one on order for about two months... the owner was injured during a racing accident about two months ago. He seems to be the only one with Email access... I have an associate, working in Japan, who has been checking for me... I'll try to get an update this week and keep you "in the loop"... send me your Email address... Lahnemann@worldnet.att.net

well, i certainly appreciate all of the input. however, if the mirror'ed windscreen has a problem with the coating peeling or flaking off, i'm certainly not gonna pay 400 u.s. for it. i want one, and am willing to pay for it, but i want and expect quality for that kind of money. any other advice would be appreciated. i don't want iridium, i want mirror'd. thanks all.
mike
a.k.a. hiabuser

hiabuser, i just placed a order with magical racing. they are on back order because they are having a problem with the iridum on the screen. email me and let me know if you want me to add another one to my order.

Back