Deployed and need help

MLSDUKE1

Live from Mom's basement
Registered
I have a 2005 busa and want to spend deployment money on it. Since I'm not home I can't look to see what the size of the rims are. I want to order rims online, what size are the front and rear rims? I like the RC Components Savage Eclipse but have NO idea what size. 17 x ??? Thanks for the help... whoever helps

if you go RC you might be able to get the rear 18" but then you have to change the tire too, and then you might as well go wide so get a custom swingarm and then your hooked and it never stops :laugh:

You just need to request wheels for a GenI. Anybody worth their salt selling wheels will know what size they are.

Thanks ya'll. I'm gonna look at BST tonight and see what comes up. If I'm gonna spend a pretty penny then I wanna make sure its worth Lincoln's face. If I go 18 in the rear will I absolutely have to change the swingarm right now?

BST's are all Carbon Fiber. huge performance increase, plus the bike tilts into corners much better. of course, since i can't afford a set, i'm just repeating what i've heard... you can ask 2Hip how he likes his tho.

I have a set of RCC Savage Eclipse wheels with newly mounted BT-016 tires I'll probably selling here soon if interested. Stock sizes. :beerchug:

if you go RC you might be able to get the rear 18" but then you have to change the tire too, and then you might as well go wide so get a custom swingarm and then your hooked and it never stops :laugh:

Hahaha! Uh oh!

I have a set of RCC Savage Eclipse wheels with newly mounted BT-016 tires I'll probably selling here soon if interested. Stock sizes. :beerchug:

What kind of prices are looking for? Those are pretty much exactly what I want

Got to love that tax free money :beerchug: Hazard pay, sep pay, imminent danger..party like a rockstar, you have earned it.

Stay safe! Remember: If you hear it whistle..its close so duck :rofl:

THAT'S WHAT THE WHISTLE MEANS??? I keep donning a cape and looking for someone in distress for nothing?!?! Well, you live you learn. :rofl:

Back