Do i need a pciii?

jaschil69

Donating Member
Registered
I have a 2003 'Busa with a full Yosh RS3 system. I bought the bike and alrady had the system on it. Other than the exhaust and a clear tail light, the bike is stock. I've had it for about a year and have put close to 10K on it. No problems , but was wondering if others here have added the PCIII and could tell a difference in shifting, smoothness, etc.

I'm not a big poster, but I read this board every day. Heck, I feel like I practically know a lot of people on here just from reading so much.
type.gif

I have a yoshi TRS full system I installed, and a pcIII usb.  It is worth it.  The free flowing exhaust (like yours) has a different profile and air/fuel mixture than the stock exhaust... You may be running way too lean or rich without a proper map.  Along with shortening the life of your motor, most likely the performance and adjustability factors are sufficient reason to add the pcIII.  I don't think you will regret it.  I adjust the mixtures in the summer and again in fall / winter riding, as temperature does have an effect on the mixture ratio requirements.
wink.gif

Sounds great! I will start my search on Ebay and look around from there. I have seen them for around 250.00 on there. Pretty good price?

that's not a bad price... I think JC is in TX, he sells pcIII's and his famous custom map that he makes just for your setup... may want to pm him...
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Leo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148606682 -->

Get the PC3 from Johnnycheese and you'll get one of his maps for free!

It is not a matter that you have to have it, it will help you get tunned to a higher degree.

Back