Do you think $7900 is a good deal for my K5 ? Mich

FalconofFreedom

Registered
<span style='color:red'></span>SOLD

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span>SOLD

gsxr.jpg

Have you checked kbb? I think it's about right. I'm trying to sell my 05 ninja 636 for 7k. Thats what the blue book is. The problem I've found is these guys that get the bikes on low interest rates for 2 years ($49 a month) then when the first real payment comes do they have to sell. They will take a huge loss just to get out from under the payments. Thats what is killing our resell value.
guns.gif

10,000 miles

I will give VIN# to serious Buyer only...

I purchased this machine New in March 05

This machine is as close to new as it gets.

Amazing Lack of interest in this GSXR1000 K5 Of Mine!
I sold My 2003 Hayabusa in days.

I am giving my K5 Away!....Blue Book is $8500.00
This machine is Perfect & as New as a New One...............

Any reasons that I am unaware of, as to why 1000's dont move as good as Busa's, as far as resale goes?
rant.gif

(FalconofFreedom @ Apr. 21 2007,10:50) Any reasons that I am unaware of, as to why 1000's dont move as good as Busa's, as far as resale goes?
rant.gif
Last I checked this was HAYABUSA .ORG
muscle.gif

Good Luck with your sale
beerchug.gif

Any reasons that I am unaware of, as to why 1000's dont move as good as Busa's, as far as resale goes? [/Quote]

Simply because it *is* a Hayabusa dictates a better chance of selling. That is a question like "Why is there air?" or "Why must the peanut butter side land down?"

That's just they way of the universe.

*snicker*

(Spike @ Apr. 22 2007,15:45) Any reasons that I am unaware of, as to why 1000's dont move as good as Busa's, as far as resale goes?  

Simply because it *is* a Hayabusa dictates a better chance of selling.  That is a question like "Why is there air?" or "Why must the peanut butter side land down?"

That's just they way of the universe.

*snicker*[/Quote]
The Legendary Hayabusa................YES

Back