Do you think they will change the 07 busa

2much4u

Registered
I will have all of the money saved to buy the new busa in about 90-120 days. I keep hearing that they might be doing a lot of new stuff to the bike, if they do change the when will they hit the stealership what month? If they do not do any changes to it what month will the 07 be there?

Iv been told by my dealer that they will change the 2007 busa and it will have moor of the GSXR look to it.Thay probably wont hit the floor until Feb. of 2007.
But this is all hearsay as of right now.

Iv been told by my dealer that they will change the 2007 busa and it will have moor of the GSXR look to it.Thay probably wont hit the floor until Feb. of 2007.
But this is all hearsay as of right now.
that what the dealer hear was saying and i was hoping he was full of it.... the busa looks 100 times better the way it is. i will get and 06 then.

It will loose some of its mistique if it goes and looks like all the other gixxers. I hope it keeps a lot of the current look with a few changes but not too many. They should really just beef the power up a little if they feel they have to keep up with Kawi. I got my 05' and am glad I did even with the new zx14 and if the new busa comes out in the next year great! I will still keep mine though.

It will loose some of its mistique if it goes and looks like all the other gixxers.  I hope it keeps a lot of the current look with a few changes but not too many.  They should really just beef the power up a little if they feel they have to keep up with Kawi.  I got my 05' and am glad I did even with the new zx14 and if the new busa comes out in the next year great!  I will still keep mine though.
+1
I almost waited for a year to buy mine.  In the end I decided I like this bike, no matter what the other guy has.  The grass isn't always greener on the other side.  Sometime there isn't even grass.  If you like the 06, buy the 06.

<!--EDIT|Regular Joe
Reason for Edit: "I'm not very smart"|1140835314 -->

BNG
tounge.gif

It will loose some of its mistique if it goes and looks like all the other gixxers.  I hope it keeps a lot of the current look with a few changes but not too many.  They should really just beef the power up a little if they feel they have to keep up with Kawi.  I got my 05' and am glad I did even with the new zx14 and if the new busa comes out in the next year great!  I will still keep mine though.
+1
I almost waited for a year to buy mine.  In the end I decided I like this bike, no matter what the other guy has.  The grass isn't always greener on the other side.  Sometime there isn't even grass.  If you like the 06, buy the 06.
that is what i will do i see you have the fast color to black/silver...

this is the only pic i can find.it was supposed to have been released in 2oo6 but suzuki had to make some changes,atleast thats what a dealer sayed!!!!!!!!
rock.gif

uploaded_2006_20busa.jpg

That is photoshopped and was going around last year as well.It was suppost to be the 06 but you see what happened. Just wait and see if they do change it you won't know about it until they want you to.

it will go up in price and have BNG or ya will see a motor change and maybe slight body mods I read this in my fortune cookie today at lunch
tounge.gif

If they do change it....other than ANOTHER new paint job....their pattern has been to release NEW models April/May

Back