#1 stand up playa,fug with me,RSD will k
Donating Member
Registered
Guess whos buying new locks today.
mad.gif
Dam thieves

BUMP LOCK VIDEO

SNOPES

I don't know but I just picked up a new PS3 at lunch.
laugh.gif

Lock companies should be mandated to build locks against this or put a warning label on the package stating that the lock is not safe.

Typical over-hype in the media. It is not as easy as it looks in a decent quality lock that has not been master keyed. If it has been master keyed (mass new construction originals, apartments, etc) you might have reason to worry. Much like a decent lock is not as easy to “pickâ€￾ as you are led to believe. When I say decent I’m not talking about the Chinese $8 locks at the Home Depot or the $150 Medeco. Put a $150 Medeco on a typical house and you’ll be replacing your door jamb when the thieves want in.

That said, I have a group of Medecos, I’ll sell! They have gone up quite a bit since I paid $60-75 each for them (20 years ago).
wink.gif

What the hell is there a college for Shid bags out there training people how to do this stuff? You work your A$$ off to pay for somethng and some little whacker is working just as hard to make sure you don't get to keep it!
guns.gif

House & bike protected by Mossberg 5 nights a week. You guess which 5. (and 200+ acres for their next-of-kin to figure out where they went)

(fasttoys1 @ Feb. 20 2007,13:51) House & bike protected by Mossberg 5 nights a week. You guess which 5. (and 200+ acres for their next-of-kin to figure out where they went)
guns.gif
guns.gif
SHOCKED.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

(frisbee @ Feb. 20 2007,21:20)
(fasttoys1 @ Feb. 20 2007,13:51) House & bike protected by Mossberg 5 nights a week. You guess which 5. (and 200+ acres for their next-of-kin to figure out where they went)
guns.gif

guns.gif

SHOCKED.gif

guns.gif
Benelli M3...7 nights a week
wink.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

(bigoltool @ Feb. 20 2007,13:00) What the hell is there a college for Shid bags out there training people how to do this stuff? You work your A$$ off to pay for somethng and some little whacker is working just as hard to make sure you don't get to keep it!  
guns.gif
Yes,

There are 1000's of schools for this.

They are called Jails or Prisons.

Plenty of LE around here to tell you that guys coming out of jail gain lots criminal knowledge and connections.

You don't think our warehousing system of criminals changes any of their social graces ?

Back