DRL & Indicators

Martin.UK

Registered
I need a bit of info from you Gen3 guys please.
I have been looking at the DRL and Indicator kit from a member on here.
But i have been told by my MOT guy that they wont pass the MOT as the DRL dont turn totally off when the indicator is used. so they flash amber-white-amber-white.
I have seen a video of the Gen3 with the front indicator on and the DRL turn totally off so it flashes Amber-off-Amber-off. Could some one just check there Gen3 and tell me if this is right or wrong please.

US model, can confirm amber- off - amber.

DRL stays on, as it’s the headlight. Side marker light (insert Suzuki marketing term here) on the indicated side goes full blinker only mode.

3ACF215E-B29B-4591-A280-8F4E6B729491.jpeg

68D51016-D559-4AE3-8432-B406F19DDBEB.jpeg

Hello everyone
I’m Daivik from India my bike hasn’t come equipped with the drl and emergency hazard feature is there any possible way to activate them?

Hello everyone
I’m Daivik from India my bike hasn’t come equipped with the drl and emergency hazard feature is there any possible way to activate them?
Hi Daivik, The indian version doesnt have these features looks like. I am still not sure but from few youtubers I could make out that we wont be getting this. I am waiting for my busa to be delivered in a week. Should find a mod to turn on these features.

Gents, I have a Gen 3 Busa and I don't have the DRL like the US Spec. Is there a way to swap any parts and get the DRL on my Busa?

Back