Dynojet palm software?

Bruiserman

Registered
I have a palm one and there is some dynojet software that can be put on these and then it can store maps and you can hook it up to the PCIII and load maps. Just wondering if anyone has done this and if they had problems. I am having a problem and it is annoying the heck out of me. Anyway, let me know.
THanks
B

i got it on one of mine but now can't get it to power on.been charging for days ..Will you tell me how to get the thing to come on???not being funny either...

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141279257 -->

I take it you already did a reset? Paperclip or stylus inserted in back. That should get it running again. If not you may have to do a Hard reset and then reinstall everything. Depending on what model of Palm you have i think they are a little different procedure.

http://www.palm.com/us/support/

I am interested to see how this works because I always carry my tungsten T3 with me and it would be cool to be able to reprogram my PC with it when I do get one. I also have an old IIIxe that I could dedicate for this purpose.

i have the same one. Problem I am having is that I have to have a com port and all I have are usb ports. The program will not recognize the usb ports and therefore I cannot load the palm with the maps.
I am getting the adaptor so I can hook it up to the PCIII and will probably load all the maps one by one from the PCIII to the palm and then I'll have them on the palm. I am hoping that a program could be written to be able to adjust everything. I think this software only holds maps though. Its a good idea though

Back