Extended swing arm

gsxrstunter

Registered
i'm looking to do an extended chrome swingarm with a nos bracket on it? what do you guys think is the best to go wit? i have been looking at the trac ones but they have some kind of bottle built into the swingarm (not real sure how that works), it is a 6 over? whats a good length for everyday riding? and some show bling?

I think you should go with trac, Out here that's the most popular one.

do you know what that internal tank is for? not real sure what it is or what it is for. someone said to hook up air ride or somethin.. i dunno

Mcintosh is a nice swingarm.The air tank is a place to store "air" if you have an airshifter for use on the dragracing track

what do you guys think about the 240 kits [/QUOTE]
IMO,looks great from the side till you look from teh back and the tire aint centered!!!

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143248971 -->

wheel.jpg

IMO = In My Opinion.

Back to the main topic, any other suggestions for a swingarm? I'm looking for about a 3" or 4" stretch over stock. Is Trac pretty much the best way to go?

<!--EDIT|JDookie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143263947 -->

If you wanna save money hit me up,i will take care of your issues and put you a nice package together...get your budget down and secured and we will put you were you wanna be.

here is a pic of a Trac Arm. The NOS Bracket will mount right before the rear tire. If you want an air tank for clutchless shifting I would go with an external one for air shifting. I do not think Trac makes an arm for the Busa that has both an internal airtank and a NOS bracket (mount)

First_ride_of_2006.JPG

If you wanna save money hit me up,i will take care of your issues and put you a nice package together...get your budget down and secured and we will put you were you wanna be.
[/QUOTE]

can you get trac 240 kit 6 0r 8 over with the matching frot wheel and a chain and brake line to go wit? i want the total package. pM me wit a price looking to do it ASAP

Back