Extended Swingarm - Recommendation To Lift Rear?

InfiniteReality

Registered
New swingarm won't have any place for spools, which I kinda like the look of not having them. But will definitely need to get teh rear in the air, any suggestions on a stand taht will do it from under the swingarm? My cheap stand I can flip them, but they're not wide enough for a stock swingarm.

Any suggestions?

i got a cheap stand at harbor freight... if you want i will go down to storage and snap a few pictures... it is adjustable and had 2 rubber coated things that slide under the swing arm to lift... hope this helps

No need to take pics unless you just want to. :)

I'll have a 240 swingarm, will it accomindate a wider wheel? Or will other brands?

love my pitbull.

that cycle gear in lake charles should have some trackside brand stands that may work. i used the cycle gear coupon i got in the mail when i got my pitbull. i think it was 15% off anything. may sign up and wait for one of those.

:edit: oops didnt see you were getting a 240. talk to redline our site sponsor and get their wide tire stand.

i went to take pictures and realized that the movers some how lost the adapters that i was talking about... but they are adjustable and i believe that they would fit a 240 kit but i am not 100% on that

Redline is good! I ordered my stand on Monday afternoon and got it Friday! Kind of a PITA to get all the bubble wrap and cardboard off of it, but looks like awesome quality!

Can't wait to try it out as soon as I get my swingarm in.....working on week 5 now waiting and was promised in 3. Oh well, can't do anything about it, but sucks cause I took the bike down because I assumed it'd be on time and now I'm just looking at the bike in my living room and not riding it in this perfect weather.

Back