Extended Warranty for 2022 USA

Scooter Pilot

Registered
I just pulled the trigger on the new 2022 Hayabusa! Picking it up later in the week. I'm getting a quote on the tour windshield and heated grips. What I'm more interested in is what Gen 3 owners have done with extended warranties? The dealer quoted me 12-60 months additional warranty with a price range starting at $486 for 12 months extra and up to $1126 for 60 months extra.

What are your thoughts and experiences with extended warranties?

I just pulled the trigger on the new 2022 Hayabusa! Picking it up later in the week. I'm getting a quote on the tour windshield and heated grips. What I'm more interested in is what Gen 3 owners have done with extended warranties? The dealer quoted me 12-60 months additional warranty with a price range starting at $486 for 12 months extra and up to $1126 for 60 months extra.

Congrats on the purchase!
Pics, please

Had one once ... on a Suzuki. Never used it ... cuz it's a Suzuki ;)

Congrats on the purchase!
Pics, please

Had one once ... on a Suzuki. Never used it ... cuz it's a Suzuki ;)

20220408_132541.jpg

20220408_132435.jpg

when i purchase mine in June 2021, i paid around $750-$800 for a 5 yr extended warranty.. they quoted me over $1100 but they reduced a bit to finalize the deal

The last new bike I bought they tried to flog the extended warranty...I said I'd take it if only the kms counted and not the months as the bike sits for more than half a year...it made no sense to get the warranty in my case.

Not sure if you know but the Suzuki touring windscreen is clear with no tint. Looks good and works great but clear. Also I put a little grease on the screw threads because they go back through the rubber grommets easier and I used plastic washers underneath the screws so the screws didn’t dig into the paint.

Not sure if you know but the Suzuki touring windscreen is clear with no tint. Looks good and works great but clear. Also I put a little grease on the screw threads because they go back through the rubber grommets easier and I used plastic washers underneath the screws so the screws didn’t dig into the paint.
Oh and congratulations on the new bike, you’re gonna love it.

Back