Feeler - 99 Copper/Silver For Sale

bpjones

Registered
Seeing what the interest is....
The short story is my company has had us on a 25% forced reduction of income.....and now the wife's company downsized and she just got let go...boom, no warning.

So, painfull as it is:banghead:...it's going to be a long cold winter up here unless we make some moves.

So... 25,000 miles, Unmolested and in Excellant condition, never raced or dropped, Speedo Healer, Woodcraft case cover, Throttlemaster, Bagster tank cover, Chrome Wheels, Beltronics 975 Dectector, ZG Stouring windshield, D&D Pipes $6500 firm PM me for more info.........
MotoII016.jpg

Seeing what the interest is....
The short story is my company has had us on a 25% forced reduction of income.....and now the wife's company downsized and she just got let go...boom, no warning.

So, painfull as it is:banghead:...it's going to be a long cold winter up here unless we make some moves.

So... 25,000 miles, Unmolested and in Excellant condition, never raced or dropped, Speedo Healer, Woodcraft case cover, Throttlemaster, Bagster tank cover, Chrome Wheels, Beltronics 975 Dectector, ZG Stouring windshield, D&D Pipes $6500 firm PM me for more info.........
MotoII016.jpg

While you haven't officially listed it here, you might consider putting the last handful of digits from the VIN up in the thread...for validation, of course.

On the related notes, I'm really sorry to hear about the scaling back of your companies. It's tough...that's for sure, especially when you have to forfeit such magnificent toys just to maintain your existence.

Best of luck, brother.

I love the copper silver. It is my favorite Busa paint job by far. I'd even consider painting mine that way if she needed new paint.

But you are offering a fairly high mileage bike for a fairly high price. There are lots of much newer gen I Busa's with much lower mileage for $6500. To me, that is more valuable than the collector. A collector will want the very first year Busa in the primo paint job, but they will also be patient about finding the lowest mileage one they can. My two cents.

Sorry about your job situation. Hope things turn around rapidly and you get to keep your baby. That would be the best outcome. Good luck!

As said before since its a feeler thread your price is too high and will be hard to move.

Other than that sounds like a nice bike and sorry to hear about your misfortune.
Posted via Mobile Device

Too much money for how many miles. Nice bike though, but still to rich. Probably more like 5500 tops. I'm not trying to blast you, bpjones, especially when you guys are down and really feeling it. There are just a lot of other Busa's on the market at the 5.5k range with way less mileage.

I love the copper silver. It is my favorite Busa paint job by far. I'd even consider painting mine that way if she needed new paint.

But you are offering a fairly high mileage bike for a fairly high price. There are lots of much newer gen I Busa's with much lower mileage for $6500. To me, that is more valuable than the collector. A collector will want the very first year Busa in the primo paint job, but they will also be patient about finding the lowest mileage one they can. My two cents.

Sorry about your job situation. Hope things turn around rapidly and you get to keep your baby. That would be the best outcome. Good luck!

Oops, sorry. I didn't mean to compound the situation. I guess it could be the second voice of reason, if you will.

Thanks, Cookie
Right back at ya......

Thanks for all the input guys.....I'll probably post it for $5550
Working hard to keep it though!

Back