Finally got one

Cobra Steve

Registered
After more than a year of researching and searching for a deal, I finally purchased a bike.  I bought it from a 45 year old gentleman from Austin, TX.  It's a 2001 black/grey, 16K miles, only mods are slip ons.  Still has the reflectors and warning stickers on it.  Not sure what maintence is done yet, but I'm sure it isn't done.  So, for the next week I'll be trying to complete the plugs, oil/filter, air filter, valve adjustment, chain adjustment, chain wax, and anything else that you guys think should be done on a 16K mile bike.  I leave today after work and pick it up first thing tomorrow.  I'll try to get some pics of her when I get her home.  And of course, the weather for the trip to and from, you know what they say.
forcast_199.jpg

Keep us posted and dont forget the Photoz Cobra.

beerchug.gif

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url]contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

uploaded_banner.jpg

I'm looking forward to seeing it, Steve. I forgot to tell you; I've got a cover that was for my FZ1 that will stretch over the Busa. You're welcome to borrow it for the trip home if you want. You might as well start preparing for all the smiling you'll be doing
smile.gif

Just awesome! Steve's been looking for a long time...if you need someone to pull off the fairings for you, maybe change the oil, just let me know!
smile.gif
I've gotten very good at that...
biggrin.gif
Road trip?!

Hey Steve...there are a few things that should be swapped out/checked every 4 years...I'll see if I can find the info and get it to you...

congrats... and enjoy. I just got my bike two days back and its a blast
devil.gif

Congrats on the new bike! A Busa for sale in my hometown and I didn't even know about it! Guess that's what I get for not being around much!
biggrin.gif

Thanks everybody. I'm off to Texas now. Should be on my way home with the bike by 10am tomorrow!! Next time I'm on here hopefully I'll have some pix. See ya Wednesday.

Back