funny yet pathetic TRE conversation...

Spike

Donating Member
Registered
So a buddy and I are out to the local "Del Taco" for some fine eatin' and we are discussing the Hayabusa versus the K1200RS from BMW. He really wants the K1200RS but thinks it is too much bike.

We further the discussion by talking about all the performance enhancements you can put on the 'Busa and we wander onto the topic of the TRE. (I am using the full name, including "Retard Eliminator" to describe to him what it does.) About 5 minutes into the conversation this woman comes over and starts REAMING me out for being a bigot and mean and all these other words and she "wishes she could call the cops because they have feelings too-blah-blah-blah!"

So right now my friend and I are looking at her like she is a lunatic as is everyone else in the restaurant.

I spot where she walked over from. She was sitting at a corner of the restaurant with a group of mentally challenged/handicapped people who she was taking out for a lunch/field trip.

I couldn't help it I just started LAUGHING uncontrollably (which put her in a rage.) After I could finally speak I explained that I was talking about a motorcycle part and NOT eliminating all mentally handicapped people.

She ended up leaving in utter embarrassment and let her compadres take care of her people.

It was funny but sad at the same time.

SHOCKED.gif
thats why people shouldnt pu their noses in others conversations
lurk.gif
all_coholic.gif

(badassbusa03 @ Nov. 28 2006,07:46)
SHOCKED.gif
thats why people shouldnt pu their noses in others conversations
lurk.gif

all_coholic.gif
YUP!

All up in the Kool-Aid and don't know the flavor!
laugh.gif

order a number 9 perhaps?

yummm..Barstow, CA. has the best. It was started there and franchised.

The orginal Del Taco's are located in Barstow.

runeight...

Del Taco ROCKS!!! I wish we had that in Va.

That wacko got what she deserves, you should sue her for embarrasment.
guns.gif

I love Del Tacos burgers the best though. That double cheeseburger is just SO good.

I tried it on one of my mentally challanged cohorts at work....seem to smooth the chatter out at an idle but did nothing for his incessant blowhard bally-hoo about the stinking sooner's football team. (still behind the hogs, btw) It did, however, seem to increase his "emission problems" in all ranges.....
all_coholic.gif

We don't have any Del Tacos here?? We have Taco Bell which has been here for 25 years or so. I assume they are the same thing? Taco bell is great stuff! You eat them until you are ready to burst! Great for the munchies at 3am after drinking or clubbing. LOL

That is one funny story. That lady will forever be very cautious intervening again in a conversation.
biggrin.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Taco Bell is the only place where you can actually get enough food to fill two people for less than eight bucks.

Keep an eye out for the Retard Eliminators.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Man, I wish I was there! Thats a moment U just have to be there to see the expression on her face.

I dated a girl that worked for state of Tn. Dept. of mental retardation, we were going to eat and there was no place to park,so I told her we could park in a handicap parking place but she would have to get out and walk funny, She did'nt think that was funny at all
argue.gif
SHOCKED.gif

Back