Gen 3 frame plugs?

rusu.bogdan

Registered
I have been trying to find frame plugs for my new 2023 busa and nothing comes into my attention.
I have purchased plugs for gen 2 but they don't fit.
Can anyone suggest some an online resource where I could go to purchase these plugs ?
Thank you

Gen 2 & Gen 3 Frame Plugs are the same. Just hop on eBay and buy the kit of your choice.

The axles though are not the same. My axle caps from my Gen2 do not work on the Gen3.

20230125_174419.JPG

Thank you for the replies sent thus far!
I have already purchased plugs for Gen 2 and the size isn't fitting my Gen 3 2023, they're too small.

I have asked a friend with 3d printer to make a set from rubber. I prefer rubber since it won't scrub / scratch the holes of the frame :-)

hum, that is so strange! I was able to only fit in the two biggest ones. The others don't seem to fit. Is there a possibility that gen 3 2023 is different than 2022 ?

That I have no clue, but wouldn't expect any differences. I ordered mine before anyone had any listed for a Gen3, just took a gamble. US shipping, not China although price looks like a China price. :) I can't remember if I used all or some of them,

PXL_20220621_221957319.jpg

Last edited:
What I've done was to fit in the two big ones from busa gen 2, adjust one from gen 2 reducing its diameter with sand paper, 1 has fit in from a kawasaki concourse 14.
In total from like 10 plugs (Concourse 14 and Hayabus gen 2) I am down to the last hole requiring a plug :-)

The two medium size plugs purchased for gen 2 which were too big to fit in, i was able to put them on top of the handle bars , where the spring adjusters were. I was looking for a solution, there too

Just to update this thread. I had a buddy of mine super skilled in 3d printing, making the frame plugs. They came out really nice with the Kanji logo raised up.
I've mentioned that he could start selling these on eBay something he actually did. Not sure if I can share his profile here but in case is allowed, I can.

Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 4.43.24 PM.png

hum, that is so strange! I was able to only fit in the two biggest ones. The others don't seem to fit. Is there a possibility that gen 3 2023 is different than 2022 ?
You get what you pay for so that’s probably from poor manufacturing tolerances of the cheap parts found in fleaBay and garbage Amazon. The bikes are the same.

Back