Gen 3 Muffler Delete - Too Loud?

MrMac

Registered
Hello, new Gen 3 owner here - very blessed and grateful.

If I take off the stock mufflers, will it sound just outright obnoxious straight pipe and ear damaging?
Or will it sound as if I just have a nice pair of slip on’s?

It’s pretty much unfiltered noise. It’s definitly loud but I’m pretty sure my Arata is louder. The stock car keeps it from being over the top volume wise

If I take off the stock mufflers, will it sound just outright obnoxious straight pipe and ear damaging?
I took my bike for a spin with the stock cans removed before installing my Yoshi slip-ons and even with earplugs, the sound tickled my ear drums and I could barely hear my own thoughts. :p

It was obnoxiously loud and made the bike's redline feel even lower due to the overwhelming sound level drowning the pitch of the exhaust note. Also, the engine felt torqueless. It seemed to have lost the bottom grunt.

I don't recommend it at all. Truly unpleasant experience. No profit whatsoever.

I was installing a full race exhaust on mine. Once I took the factory system off I started it up for a few seconds. It wasn't too loud but sounded like crap.

Back