Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Whatchu think? :)

Carbon Seat 001b.JPG

Carbon Seat 002b.JPG

Carbon Seat 007B.JPG

looks pretty cool actually....wonder how long it will last with the edges constantly rubbing.

I have the carbon look seat in the new image style and i like it VERY much.

Nice Job brother!:thumbsup:

Stuff wears like iron..

Hell I guess I'm old school....I have a Tobin Seat....is he even around anymore.

The embroidery looks pink now, I've had it so long and the threads have faded so bad.

I had a Gen 1 seat done by the same guy about 4-5 years ago. The seat was still perfect and was my fave seat. I tried the Suzuki GEL and 2 different Corbin seats, I didnt like those.

Here is a pic of the one from my old bike, Kinda hard to see but it was CF look Vinyl too, this seat had about 20K miles on it.

IMG_0936-b.jpg

Ballzmotorsports has really nice custom seats..u can make it any way u want.. Different logo,where u want the logo and any writing u want on it..i just got one.. Its carbon fiber with busa logo on the sides in chrome...

i love it! but then again i am a lil partial to the carbon fiber... I have the new image carbon fiber seat with red stitching

Kent, if you add in some carbon fiber fairing inners, they you will really have a bike that pops!

Beware, the thirst for more carbon fiber is like crossing over to the dark side. :laugh:

Back