Gen II Cell Phone Mount

agent_insidious

Registered
What up y'all? I've searched Amazon and the like and can't quite settle on a phone mount for a Gen II Busa. I've got a Samsung Galaxy S8+. Any of y'all have any recommendations? I can read reviews all day long from a million different people with hundreds of different bikes but I trust this forum and the fact the majority are Busa owners, makes your opinion that much more valuable.

Thanks!

What up y'all? I've searched Amazon and the like and can't quite settle on a phone mount for a Gen II Busa. I've got a Samsung Galaxy S8+. Any of y'all have any recommendations? I can read reviews all day long from a million different people with hundreds of different bikes but I trust this forum and the fact the majority are Busa owners, makes your opinion that much more valuable.

Thanks!
Someone else just asked about this not long ago and I think @ottafish and a few others really recommend the quad lock. I would like to upgrade to one since they seem a lot sturdier then the ram mount i have, of course u do have to use their phone case for it to work. I use an extra large ram mount x grip on a stem mount and it worked fine with my s8+ and with the note 9 I have now but it does move around a bit at the stem mount as it's a bit of a pain to get it tighten in the stem.

I use a mix of ram and quadlock. Works a treat. I have a different stem mount thing that has a serrated outer that really grips the inside of the stem tube.
I actually have my phone and tomtom mounted on a single stem mount.
But, yes the quadlock is the best I've come across.
They do have a universal sticky mount that I use on my phone case as they don't have a dedicated cover for my LG phone.

Back