Golden rims on orange/black Busa -08 ?

R1000

Registered
I came over a complete set of new golden wheels from a Blue Busa -08. The guy is going to build a custom bike and sold a lot of the new unused parts cheap. The question is will it look crazy on the orange Busa and it is just to paint them black before using them? I think it may look OK with golden wheels, they are not white anyway...Interested in opinions.

Here is a link to his previous Busa Custom http://www.fastbikes.se/index.p....mid=167

Edit: Found a pic on the Internet where golden wheels are mounted on the same typ of bike. The colour combo seems to work well enough. The extra wheel set will be used for simple replacement of worn out sets.

hayabusa2008_20080123_thumb.jpg

i dont think it looks bad at all, its funny i just started a thread about how gold pazzo levers would look on an orange bike and thats what they are in the pic you posted!!!

Thanks, and golden levers looks fine, didn't notice it. I think (hope) the 08 gold wheels are brighter than on the pic above. It is nothing wrong in blinging a fast bike :-)

I think you could pull it off just fine if you add some other gold accents to compliment the wheels.
bowdown.gif

I like the gold wheels. I have been looking for a set on EBAY. I think gold levers and bar ends with the wheels would look real cool!
beerchug.gif

I located the new wheels beside the black stock wheels, and it looks damn nice. I'm quite happy that the extra wheel set is from a blue Busa.

The gold looks just ok. Not as bad as I thought it would. The black wheels IMO look 100% better and if you have the choice of both, that's what really belongs on the bike.

Back