gonna ride today?

cache

Banned
Sunny, no clouds. cold but will warm up soon. Alone all day today, everybody gone. Perfect chance for a ride.........

pissed.gif
Broke a toe last night! NOT gonna be able to ride for probly a week.
pissed.gif

Can't even get a shoe on, let alone a boot. At least I can ride in my mind through this board.
sarcasm.gif

pissed.gif

Sorry to hear about your toe, but I'm even more sorry that you can't go riding for awhile!

Man you better buddy tape that toe and get on that Busa......remember how you did me with the sound off soldier......this is how it goes....

GET OFF YOUR ### AND GET OUT THERE TROOP....WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO HOLD YOUR HAND........STOP YOUR ######## AND SQUARE YOUR #### AWAY.

I'm not bellyache'n, and its a small injury, but good excuse to sit around today, eat crispy bacon, watch some golf...
only 25* right now, will see how the day progresses..
biggrin.gif

It is almost 30 here so I will not be riding. Bke is in Florida anyway. Stay off the foot Cache so you don't extend the injury.

Chris, Ouch Baby! I've done that. Which foot? Left, I wouldnt ride -right side I might.

Weather here has been the best winter in years, as far as no rain. I rode the last 2 days and probly will today. Friday was a speed session with my new buddy from Seattle, Sat was a cruise session with a guy who works for me with cruised the beach and the whales are in full splash mode here as they migrate north. Last night on the way to a party I saw about a dozen bikes heading for the industrial park, usually to practice stunts but I didnt have time to take a look see.

Busa goes in the box next week so I better get some ride time in - Aloha & take care of that toe ( btw : dare I ask how that happened? )

2_7_03_008.jpg

Man that photo is nice...It looks fake...I wish it were as nice here as it is there...YOu got it made...
smile.gif

Yeah Cache you have better buddy tape that toe...It will heal on it's own...
wink.gif

You can use Duck Tape...We all know it's works for most applications...
rock.gif

By the way how did you bread your tow...Or wish I even ask???
rock.gif

If I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.... cliche` but true at the moment.
Up to 60 outside, no wind, absolutely gorgeous!
pissed.gif

fat neigbor washin the car, kids out playin, cache layed up.

good thing I stocked up on Guiness.
all_coholic.gif

I got out for you today Cache, it was a nice day here too:

I was inspired by Hawaii to get a few pics.

Feb_View.jpg

thanks owen... but.... you tryin out for Biker Boyz 2? looks like you are practicing on a dirt road......

ices_rofl.gif

And now inspired by Cache, I'm going out to get some bacon!

Back