good price?

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
is $1086 [tax included, otd] but without price of plates good? this is for a brand new '06.

If you are on Long Island and can get that price. Do it before they change thier mind. If buying out of state remember you will stay pay tax wherever you register it.

DEEP CREEK MARINA ARE SELLING THEM ADVERTISED FOR $9799,BUT IF YOU CALL THEY TELL YOU $9599.

I bought mine back in september for 10,200. tax+ext. warranty and all the other bull added up to just over 12.

at $1086.00 I'll take two-three more
laugh.gif

I traveled to Maryland from Texas to get mine because I saved plenty from Deep Creek Marina in Mchenry MD.

yeah, i got somethin' goin' with the dealer that i sell him paint wholesale, so he gave me that price. he's prolly makin' about $500, cant blame the guy, gotta keep his lights on. sht i wont work for free.

thanks for the feedback though fellas. did'nt want to get hosed and dont want to bleed the guy dry. if it's a fair/good price then i'm kool with it.

thanks again,

'gunz

Good deal. Welcome aboard. There's quite a few here from the Island. Gonna have to get together in the spring for a few rides.
biggrin.gif

One thousand and eighty six dollars?
rock.gif

WTH kinda paint are you selling him? Somebody is sniffing teh fumes here!

Got my new Busa from Deep Creek this last weekend also. Out the door, $9829 for the Limited - $200 destination $50 paperwork charge and $9579 was their advertized cost at Cycletrader.com. Make sure if you talk to them, that you know the lowest
smile.gif

my bad, my typo $10,862 [includes tax ect.] just have to add price for plates. bike is $9,989., tax is $861., $6. inspection, $5 tire tax= $10,862.

Good price.
What's tax 8 1/2 % on vehicles ?

<!--EDIT|TIMMYDUCK
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135258405 -->

Back