Got a new toy

BigBadDodge

Registered
well no i didnt but changed up the look of mine some(just wanted to play since everyone else getting new toys) Motorcycle got jealous while i played with the truck:whistle:
Figure might as well put some work into making her look better considering its plenty fast enough...for now:laugh:
Before:
truckfest10-busa001.jpg

After:Recon tail lights and 3rd brake light, ditched the trim and emblems, step bars linex'd and grill got painted body color
cumminsnew012.jpg

cumminsnew016.jpg

cumminsnew015.jpg

cumminsnew018.jpg

Thanks guys figured the bike would give a good size comparison. People that have seen pics of me next to the truck think i'm 5' tall since i'm about eye level with the bottom of the windows, and i'm 6'5" :laugh:

She's my vette killer :whistle:

Thanks guys figured the bike would give a good size comparison. People that have seen pics of me next to the truck think i'm 5' tall since i'm about eye level with the bottom of the windows, and i'm 6'5" :laugh:

She's my vette killer :whistle:

Id love to see the look on the vette drivers face when they get walked by a truck 3 times thier size:laugh:

I saw a big window sticker on a truck the other day that went across the entire black glass that said "Lifted so fat chicks can't get in". Now THAT would complete your truck! Looks great!

thats a huuge truck,.. and i loovee it

i like wheels and color of truck :thumbsup:

so you can put whole busa in rear of the truck :D

I saw a big window sticker on a truck the other day that went across the entire black glass that said "Lifted so fat chicks can't get in". Now THAT would complete your truck! Looks great!

Thought about it but back when i was single every now and again...well i wont go there..
Havent put the busa in there, honestly wont think it'd make it to long and low for the trucks height, plus i ride the pig lol

Thanks guys, heres a few with the painted grill, my match is amazing can barely even see the bug deflector on there, and did some cool stuff to the emblem, dunno why the pic close up looks orange???

cumminsnew020.jpg

cumminsnew021.jpg

cumminsnew022.jpg

Next up is something with the headlights, some red on the wheel chrome, paint rear bumper and a sport bumper for the front. Buddy suggested red up front and flat black bumper in the rear....whats everyone think, i'm undecided

i am a ford man myself but i have to give credit where credit is due...and that is one bad truck. it makes that big ol' busa look like a toy. and i love the wheels!

Back