Got another one

werdkat

Registered
Well since 3 months of prime riding have been missed due to the insurance company and gap coverage people. I finally have another busa, some will remember Rachael was taken from me back on June 26th. Went to Extreme Powersports in Columbus, GA to pick it up. I must say I have never been to a dealership around here that is as knowledgeable and great to deal with. Anyway picked up another Black and Silver, I rode her yesterday for a couple hours, and am about to clean her and go back out for the rest of the day. I should have a good breakin done now. I think she told me her name is Maeve.

Oh yeah, when I get back tonight...the reflectors and warning stickers will be off hahahahaha!

members.cox.net images missing

<!--EDIT|werdkat
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126446015 -->

Congrats! Lookin' good! I'd put that bowl of puppy chow up and out of reach though, looks like your new ride is about to dive in!!
smile.gif

I know you are glad to have another bike. My father lives about 50 mi. south of you in Vienna Ga. I'll be coming down to see him sometime this fall. I will be bringing my busa on the trailer. will try to hook up with you for a ride.

Congrats on the new bike. Looks like you are treating her well, but how does she like that dog food?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

After eating dinner with your bike do you bring it into the TV room and watch family feud with it?

I don't think she has enough miles to feed her the dry food yet...best to stick with the puppy chow in the can for the first 600 miles then Iams.

lol! Yeah I tried to get her to eat the Iams. But my dog gixxer got a bit angry at her. So we got maeve her own bowl of puppy chow.

I know you are glad to have another bike. My father lives about 50 mi. south of you in Vienna Ga. I'll be coming down to see him sometime this fall. I will be bringing my busa on the trailer. will try to hook up with you for a ride.
PM me when you get ready to come this way. I know wizeguy and myself would ride!

Back