Greetings

Turbo-D

Registered
After years of building high HP late model Supra's I decided to take a break from it and buy a bike. I walked into a shop where I saw an 05 silver/black Hayabusa with my name on it. I've had bikes before but I'm new to this one so I was looking for some guidance to get it to where I want it. Mainly to eliminate the rear fender and change to a more tasteful looking exhaust system. It's 100 stock right now.

<!--EDIT|Turbo-D
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134581599 -->

D.jpg

Lots of information here that you will probably have to search through to come up with what you want. Undertails and exhausts are probably the 2 most discussed mods for the bike and its often hard to say all that is possible in just a single reply. Welcome to the board and post up pics of that sweet color combo!

Welcome aboard, as BigBs has said tons on very good info on the board and very down to earth folks...

Welcome...

Just for starters, here's a link with info on the various undertails...

The search feature is on the top of your screen, next to the waving flag...you'll find plenty of discussion to help guide you...
cool.gif

Welcome to the board! Theres another member here that was a Supra enthusiast,now hes a busa/viper guy!

Welcome! I'm new here too, and I also built up turbo cars and recently ordered a busa. Thats an great color combo!

...aka the forum that will cost you a lot of money!!!  
laugh.gif
[/QUOTE]
No truer words have EVER been spoken
face7.gif
, just ask my wife
wow.gif

Welcome to the board!

Great color choice by the way!
biggrin.gif

After stuffing close to 20K in mods under the hood of the last Supra this actually seems econimical.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Turbo-D
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133574934 -->

So far I can say I'm impressed with this site and the members seem to be a really good group of people. This is like our supraforums.com only with the Busa's
smile.gif
. Anyone here in Houston?

I'll get some pics ASAP, still 100% stock however. The car I recently sold was a 725rwhp Supra and I can say without a doubt this bike has the same pull as car did and it's 100% stock. Amazing!!
wow.gif

Back