Hayabusa ABS Manual

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I've had requests for a working link to the Busa ABS manual. I do not have one. Perhaps this thread will spur someone on to find one and post it. This is the best I can do for today. Photos from the hard copy of one of my manuals. Hope this helps those that have asked me for it,or others in need. If somebody wanted to clean the pics up,make it look better that would be cool. I dont have the time right now.
Thanks,
Rubb.

a.jpg

b.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg
g.jpg

h.jpg

i.jpg

My PDF Gen 2 manual (c) 2007 does not include the ABS section. My hardcopy does, and one of these days I'll burn that to a PDF (maybe 45 pgs) but not today. It's on the list!
You have a Gen II manual circa/copyright 2007...
eye brow.gif

I don't think a Busa manual prior to 2013 will have an ABS section unless its an updated version with a supplemental. I really don't know about anything thou my friend...I was building plastic models last night and got to close to the glue...again. :crazy:
Rubb.

@rubbersidedown

he @HayaWakened is right ;)

see page 3 of the english ´08 manual (same i found at my german) :

© COPYRIGHT SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION 2007
I guess it would stand to reason that a Gen II available for 2008 was actually built in 2007 along with a manual...
dunno.gif

From that first print it would be copyrighted then each printing after that could contain whatever the publisher wanted to upgrade. My K8 manual also carries the 2007 (C)
Like a classic novel where if you have a "First Edition" its worth bigger bucks.
Frank...let me be frank...I'm getting sick and tired of you following me around the Org correcting me,and being right (most of the time) :poke:
It's got to stop. Actually Bro, it's all good. I actually get a kick out of it.
viel Liebe und Respekt
Rubb.

Back