Hayabusa Gen 3 cover

Robert 0046

Registered
Hi do you happend to know where i can find a Gen 3 cover? Ive been searching and all of them are black color i need one in grey color or white or light blue no dark colors please if it has the Gen 3 Kanji better thank you!!!

Hi do you happend to know where i can find a Gen 3 cover? Ive been searching and all of them are black color i need one in grey color or white or light blue no dark colors please if it has the Gen 3 Kanji better thank you!!!
I have a brand new one when I bought my 2022, I only put it on once and put it back in the plastic bag, let me check if it’s a gen 3, I’ll do that tonight.

I have a brand new one when I bought my 2022, I only put it on once and put it back in the plastic bag, let me check if it’s a gen 3, I’ll do that tonight.
Sorry mine looks like a gen 2 and is black. The part number doesn’t state what gen.

IMG_9735.jpeg

IMG_9734.jpeg

If it's in a garage that's cool. I don't like to advertise what's under my cover since my bike lives outside. I have an all weather cover that works like new but looks like assssssssss all faded and old looking. You'd never know a brand new Busa is hiding under there.

Back