hayabusa helmet color match?

bone

Registered
i've been doing some riding and getting the "cool bike" thing and thumbs up from other commuters on the road.  i have a black helmet, and would like something to match the 04 blu/silv colors of the bike.  a riding jacket would be nice too.  i've seen on the net earlier busa colors.  is there a site to find the 04 colors? thanks guys.  the busa is everything i imagined and more.

bone

ps.  the first tank full i got 44 mpg.  i guess i need to get into the gas alittle more.

HAYABUSA1.JPG

darn near time to get the old lady out there and mow it. it's hell living in south texas. another month and offshore fishing will be heating up. its nice to have a busa and an offshore boat. god i love life.

bone

You should be able to go to the Suzuki website and find Hayabusa accessories.  I know they sell Shoei helmets that match the colors exactly and even have the Hayabusa logo on them...they sell some cool jackets too.  The helmet is around $449 I think.

Sorry, the helmet actually retails for $499. The Suzuki part number for the one you're looking for is: 99950-99002-H4.

Suzuki has a Hayabusa leather jacket (the helmet too) that is often sold on eBay or you can do a search on the net to find them. They are each expensive ~$900 for both. I have even seen some of the jackets for sale on the classified forum of this board.

By the way, sweet bike and welcome to the board if I haven't already told you that!

Hey Bone.
I have a blue/silver helmet that matches the 00 Blue/ silver Busa.
It's in perfect condition. If you are interested, we can hook up, so you can look at it.
Are you going to the Texas Shootout, in Evadale this weekend?
I'm just east of Houston.
As you see from my Avatar, it doesn't match MY bike anymore. I may as well sell it.
Email me at
SLEEPERBUSA@aol.com

Chris

<!--EDIT|SLEEPERBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082711402 -->

Hey Bone nice colors. Same colors I am getting in July. I am buying a Silver Helmet and I am going to get it painted. I wanna do something a lil crazy with the paint as far as graphics not quite sure yet.

Back