Hayabusa VS ZX12R...What gives?

OB_Lofty Abuse

Registered
In all the stateside magazines they list the 00 busa as faster than the ZX12r. I have personally inched away from one up to about 170mph...which turned out to be about four or five bike lengths.

I just got done reading some rags from over in the U.K. and they all have the 12R as the faster bike, in three different comparisons.

Whats the deal....does America get better Busas? Does England get better 12R's?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Must be guy!!!

I personally have rolled the throttle with 2 12Rs so far here in So.Cal and unless its the riders I've had them both by at least4 bikes. In fact I let one guy ride my busa & he said hes selling his Kawi today & getting a busa.Could be the riders & could bre there bikes were just to new & they did'nt keep it on full. Dunno!

I have raced 2 Zx12s so far,one drag racing and the other through twisties and roll ons.The ZX12 is not faster or quicker than the 1300.I think it's Kawasaki's PR machine hard at work trying to repair the damage done to the 12's reputation when it was released.

Lofty, only 2 UK mags have put the 12 as faster, one because they ran the Busa without the hump.

Also we are talking Kawasaki prepared machines against off-the-shelf Busa's, wait 6 months when the mags test real off the shelf 12s against Busa's and there will only be one winner - and it ain't green.

Back