Hello All

OB_tulmann

Registered
As a newbee and a former FJ1200 owner I would like to say hello to all. I'm actually picking up my busa this afternoon. The Busa is in my view the only "substitude" for the FJ. I'm not the speediest fellow but will not be without the low grunt, hence the busa.
All it took was one trip and I was hooked.
Neat machine....

Hi Frank
Thanks I will. Picked up the Busa friday at 3pm and put it at hold saturday evening due to bad weather, so far 500 miles on the clock,smile. I'm only now begining to realize the potential of that fabulous machine. I'm still very fond of the FJ1200 but one can really feel the difference in 13 years of development. Every time I start the Busa and ride it, a BIG grin spreads on my face.
A question Frank, do you know of any company who could supply me with a "hugger" ?
Thanks for the welcome, appreciate it.

tulmann, the company is called ART there address is 16 Parkway CT, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire N6846N the phone # is 011 44 1159 854 941. They are in England and they have the carbon fiber ones in stock. Glad to have you on board.

[This message has been edited by turbo1300 (edited 16 August 1999).]

[This message has been edited by turbo1300 (edited 16 August 1999).]

Turbo1300, Thanks a lot. I will call them and order one today. Think the hugger looks very nice on the busa, likewise I have ordered a pair of steel lines for the front brake, would like some better pads too, any bids for this ?

Dirty Pete, Thanks for the welcome, a hugger is an extra fairing on the back wheel, going from the very end of the swing-arm (nearest the engine) and up close to the rear wheel to stop under the backseat. It prevents dirt from entering the suspension parts.

Frank, :-) The girlfriend is not in the same league :-)))

Thanks guys for feeling welcomed.

Back