Hey all

Strife

Donating Member
Registered
Hey all...
Just dropping a "Hello" and "Thanks" to all of you! Lots of wonderful Info on this forum. Been member for some time(sept06) Owned my 06 Busa (blk/gry) since May06! Loving every minute on it! Bought it while it was still in the crate and has 3k miles on her now! Bike had me scared at first due to the fact it's been while since I got back on a bike. 10years or so. Last bike owned was aa 1100 rode many though. So breaking in the bike properly was a good thing. Her and I both had to be broken in HAHA! Again thank you for having such a great community! ! !

Here's A pic of her now....

Picture002.jpg

I guess a welcome is in order even though you've been here for a year and a half!
laugh.gif
Glad you're enjoying the bike and can see the list of mods is taking shape. You're not limited to only one pic in case you were wondering.

Glad to see you getting a little more active, Strife. Every member has something unique to offer the 'family'. Welcome 'out'.

3k miles? Wow. I've had my '08 for seven weeks (of them, five 'rideable'), and have 3k miles on it.
laugh.gif

Not that I'm bragging or anything...but it sort of puts things into perspective.

Enjoy the read! There's plenty to see and do here...

beerchug.gif
Cheers!

Scar

Well, belated congratulations!

And, ummm, you need to ride more. You can't blame the weather!
laugh.gif

another belated welcome . i just thought you didn't type
laugh.gif
peace.gif
just kidding between family, work , and weather, i don't have but 214 miles on my 2k8. oh yeah a little down time for mods !!! i live in TEXAS so summer is only a few days away. anyway congrats. and maybe you will have some good riding weather soon.
race.gif

thnx for the Welcome peeps.

So Far the cold weather hasn't been to bad here in Florida. Maybe a week of weather where it was to cold to ride.Just put on the Buell pegs.

Back