Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

him

"THE HAYABUSA STUNT GUY"
Donating Member
Registered
I've just recieved my refund from cycle vault and decided to reinvest the money back into the bike.  Should i get an alarm that pages me when it goes off alarm pager

A lowering triple tree

triple tree

or carbon frame sliders.

Here's my bike now  post-10-19413-imag0144.jpg

post-10-19486-imag0146.jpg

Or let me know if you have any other suggestions

Ill be purchasing on monday.  Thanks fellas

How much money ya got to work with there HIm i think i'd do a diffrent alarm then that one i have Scorpios on both my bikes and KS has the great Discount buy going on right now you get every options for like 320. And do you really need a remote bike start? what good woulda that really do a person?. watch you accidently start it and it's in gear and it drives off it's stand and bam that would not be good

But other then that triple tree might be ok also. Do you have frame sliders now or not?

Dont have frame sliders and had not intention on using the remote start. I dont have frame sliders and my budget is 215 bucks, which is over shadowed by the scorpio. I have an alarm now but i cant hear it in my appartment when it goes off which is why i wanted the pager option

hmm do the frame sliders and the alarm then. the frame sliders arent the bling factor but they could save you more money down the road then that triple tree

depends on where you live + park the bike. If it's out on the open a lot, go with the alarm, otherwise I'd choose the sliders.

bling comes later smile.gif

actually its infront of my apartment behind a dumpster wink.gif take what you can get

Trim looks okay . I did the same on my old bike , gonna do it right this time.

Well with an astounding 15 votes looks like im going with the alarm and sliders. Will be ordering them today was going carbon fiber but will go regular black and save a few bucks. I may have another 50-60 bucks for another mod. Thanks guys

Sliders will definitely save you money in the long run. Hopefully, though, they will never have to be put to use. I know, I know, what am I talking about. I don't even have them on mine yet. That's my next job.

Sliders will definitely save you money in the long run.  Hopefully, though, they will never have to be put to use.  I know, I know, what am I talking about.  I don't even have them on mine yet.  That's my next job.
I was inspired til you said you didnt even have any laugh.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I say sliders my friend because when you loop it again, it may help out a little more.

Sorry for the burn

John

maybe some extra knee,elbow, shin and butt guards, you are gonna need em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back