Hi!

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Just wanted to drop in to say hi to you guys! Having a great day today and thought I'd share some joy with the org!

Hope everyone is doing great! :beerchug:

We don't need lottery winnings to make us a happy family, we just need friendship. :thumbsup:

Colton says hi too! Well before his afternoon nap anyway.

image-183439391.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

image-183439391.jpg

howdy! some days, coming in here and checking in with my friends is the best thing that happens to me all day...i am so thankful to be a part of this group !! :beerchug:

Yo. Have a great day.... I hope his nap was better than mine. The back of my van isn't very comfy :p

what up bots, been working on my old ford truck all day and my hands look like I"ve been fighting a cat:banghead: but its all good its running like champ:beerchug:

Hi all. Looking forward to a weekend of 7 PM to 7 AM with a Christmas Parade thrown in for good measure at 12:15PM tomorrow :laugh:

Just wanted to drop in to say hi to you guys! Having a great day today and thought I'd share some joy with the org!

Hope everyone is doing great! :beerchug:

We don't need lottery winnings to make us a happy family, we just need friendship. :thumbsup:

Speak for yourself I needed that money :down:

Still above ground so a good day, but a day above ground with 1/2 a billion in your wallet is a much better day :laugh:

and Hello to our little Busa buddy there:thumbsup:

Today was good here too. Got the Busa back on the road for the first time since the fall bash fiasco. I had almost fogotten how awesome it was to cut into a turn at 70 mph!

Backwater.jpg

:cheerleader: you all are the bestest family ever! I am thankful each day to each and everyone one of you.. You are the greatest big brothers and sister in the world. :cheerleader:

hi bots and baby bots... WUUUUZZZZ upppp fellas.. :beerchug::hehe:

Back