HTC Merge phone

mr8ball

Registered
I got this new HTC Merge yesterday and would like to know anything that would help me out on it. It does not come with very good instructions at all. I have a Macbook and cannot get it to sync to my Itunes. Any ideas or apps I need to load on it? I do not see an app icon so any suggestions their? I did a search on the net and not much their either. Thanks in advance, Doug

Who is your carrier? I have verizon and it came with the software to sync itunes, and other media. I have recently been converting youtube videos of my favorite songs to mp3 and loading on my phone. Works like a champ. If you want apps, and I am assuming that is a droid, go to the "Market" and you can download lots and lots of free apps.

I have US Cellular. I just switched from Verizon because the blackberry I had would not work at my house. My wife has a USC plan and we wanted to combine to one plan. Thanks for the info, I will check on it.

JuiceDefender Has anyone ever used on the HTC Merge? I just the phone yesterday. I downloaded it and to be honest I have no idea what I am supposed to do next. Do I just leave it and it will work? I am trying to make sure my internet is not running unless I am on it. Do I need a thing called Task Killer also? Thanks in advance

Back