I GOT IT!!

OB_speeddemon

Registered
picked up my red and black '00 Busa this morn..f-cking AWESOME machine!!...first time i really got a chance to stare at one for awhile (haven't seen many here in michigan)..hard to belive its smaller then my blackbird..riding it home and keeping the rpms under 5500 i was still impressed with its power and response...god i can't wait till break-in period is done..was only able to put 22 miles on it today..had to go to work and rain was everywhere when i got out...oh well..got to read the manual anyways...all my buds at my dealership (which sells honda by the way),who were first saying quote "I can't belive your selling your bird and buying a busa" or "That is the ugliest thing i have ever seen in my life", now can't wait to see the bike in person..said they can't judge a something by photo's alone..go figure..lol..anyways i just want to thank everyone on the board..thanx to all you, i was able to get a better study of the machine and its abilities and what its like to live with. After months of deciding between a R1,929,and the abuser..you guys set me on the right path (that and the Mach 2 carnage video was a nice revelation as well)..thanx again all.. :)

Ride safe..
Speed

I wasn't overly worried about the break in period and keeping it under 5500 rpm's on my new Busa. Go have some fun with it instead of riding it like grandma moses!

yee-haa!

speeddemon, yeah, for sure, try to ride safe.

You will be very impressed once it is broken in.

This whole looks thing is over-rated. A lot of it is peer pressure. All the bikers out there, AFRAID to ride something that doesn't look like all the other bikes out there.

Back