I got some new parts for the Busa !!

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
Just like the title says. Found a good deal and i got some extra parts that i have for sale in the classifieds so take a look at what i got and here are the pics of whats going on my bike

Vortex rear sets

Chrome sportech DB windscreen

wleded clutch mod

16t front sprocket:thumbsup:

8 5 09 006.jpg

8 5 09 015.jpg

8 5 09 016.jpg

8 5 09 010.jpg

I'd get a new 16t, not that one. Trust me. I'm also interested ina clutch mod goodie.... :oldcool:

the 16 is for track use only and i have 4 of those clutch mods 3 are are ready to go right now $65 shipped:thumbsup:

I'm with Spudley, I wouldn't use a "used" 16T. Never run a different used sprocket on a used chain. you'll end up tearing up the chain. Like the windscreen tho.

I'm with Spudley, I wouldn't use a "used" 16T. Never run a different used sprocket on a used chain. you'll end up tearing up the chain. Like the windscreen tho.

with the limited times i go to the track that sprocket wont hurt the chain and if it did Oh well just gives me an excuse to buy a new better chain than the stock one :laugh:

If you change sprockets just to go to the drags and switch back to what you have for the street you are in for a rude awakening. That will be a major PITA and you will eventually forget to do something to the bike.

Back