I\'ve got a new pic of the Y2K BUSA it\'s alot better

That looks like a factory pic. Is that from the factory 2000 literature? The lighting used provides for better detail. Thanks!

Would anyone have any idea why the hell Suzuki2000's url does not work for me?
good time this is pissing me off!

I would guess operator error.. It works for me just grand.. Thanks !!

maybe you typed it wrong.. try cut&paste

Yep looks just like the red and black here in OZ silver where the black is.Personally prefer the black .Also don't like the top of the tank being silver as it is the colour most prone to fade due to paint pigments used .Nice though but as allways colour is a personal thing. Boss

Well that would explain all the silver oxidized pieces of junk (cages) I see so frequently.

Those are great pictures. Thanks. That crazy carpet sure didn't help show off the bikes, however. My dealer showed me his book this morning and the colors look a lot more muted than the pictures. I think I like the blue one best, but mostly because of the silver, which seems more pleasing than the gray.

But I'm glad I bought black. I don't want to attract too much attention. Rather just slip by real fast and leave 'em wondering "what was that!!!".

By the way, my dealer says Suzuki overproduced black models and dealers are trying to swap each other for copper, figuring it's in more demand.

Thanks Todd...once again saved the day!
Nice find Suzuki2000!And thanks for your help too!

Todd,are we the only ones that like the red one?
Anyone else?

Thanks Suz2000....I like both of those new colors....still like my black and gun metal better, but it's nice to have some different flavors for others to choose from.

I wonder if they will be as hard to get hold of as this years' were.

ROR, i was just wondering, is it possible for you to get a picture of the blue busa so that I can see it without all that lighting surrounding it? because I want to see how it looks normally :)

Hey, down at my local Suzuki dealer today and he had the pics from the Vegas show. The red and grey ones look really nice and the traditional Suzuki blue/white race combo are OK, but black/grey is still the one in my book. Not running the black for 2000 my come back to bite them!

Back