I'm in love...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, as some of you know, I'm getting my Concealed Carry as long as the court doesn't reject me for some unknown reason. And now, with taxes back, I'm getting a holster and gun belt to go with the CC. I got the belt on order... Now comes the holster. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna order this baby. I'm not too keen on clip on holsters, but this one looks like I shouldn't have any problems with the holster coming with the gun should I need to draw. Nice Kydex/Leather Hybrid. The Minotaur MTAC, sold by Comp-Tac. Linky to the site, for those that might want a nifty holster like this one...

G19_Minotaur_New_Clips.jpg

Actually, Charles Bronson just sent me my Concealed Permit Renewal, $65.00, along with all the associated FL statutes in the mail today (no kidding, that's the name of the Commissioner for FL's Dept. of Ag. & Consumer Services).

Does that whole thing go inside your pant line?

Actually, Charles Bronson just sent me my Concealed Permit Renewal, $65.00, along with all the associated FL statutes in the mail today (no kidding, that's the name of the Commissioner for FL's Dept. of Ag. & Consumer Services).

Charles Bronson!
laugh.gif

And yes, it fit's Inside the Waist Band (IWB). It's even Tuckable... Which mean I can tuck my shirt in and conceal my Ruger P89! Well... If the P89 is that concealable...

Charles Bronson!
laugh.gif

And yes, it fit's Inside the Waist Band (IWB). It's even Tuckable... Which mean I can tuck my shirt in and conceal my Ruger P89! Well... If the P89 is that concealable...
Unless you're wearing the bag pants like the homies you may get unwanted bulge (depending on wear you place it).
laugh.gif

I carry mine in the car sometimes but have yet to patrol the streets with it.

HKuspcompact.jpg

laugh.gif

Good for you young man.

Just do yourself a favor...practice a LOT. Be proficient with your firearm. Otherwise, it is a waste of time to carry.

I don't know about your holster, but I sure like your avatar Ben !!!!
super.gif

Hope to see you get the CC......I've had my CC. in Pa. for 15yrs. but now live in Md. just this week I decided to stop by and get paperwork to apply in Md.
I have been told if your not a cop, and then even so, It's next to impossible to get a cc in this state !! I'm looking for any suggestions for the application, and wow $112 to apply..and no guarantees.......

You might want to borrow an inside the pants type holster and wear it for a while. The whole inside the pants carry experience was painful for me. Plus I couldn't keep my pants up. Things got a lot better when I switched to outside the pants. Try a pancake style with 3 belt slots so you can adjust the forward cant to where it's easy to draw. I have one of the kydex holsters like you are looking at and retention is excellent. When you draw it pops loose once you learn to give it a quick tug. Mine is a paddle style holster. Not as comfortable as the pancake though.

Hope to see you get the CC......I've had my CC. in Pa. for 15yrs. but now live in Md. just this week I decided to stop by and get paperwork to apply in Md.
I have been told if your not a cop, and then even so, It's next to impossible to get a cc in this state !! I'm looking for any suggestions for the application, and wow $112 to apply..and no guarantees.......
Reasons I don't want to live in MD... Nice place, but can't bring my gun.

Charles Bronson!
laugh.gif

Unless you're wearing the bag pants like the homies you may get unwanted bulge (depending on wear you place it).
laugh.gif

I carry mine in the car sometimes but have yet to patrol the streets with it.
Yeah, I don't think I'll be tucking the shirt in, but it's a neat feature none the less. However, IWB is much more concealable than a high ride, or any other in my opinion.

laugh.gif

Good for you young man.

Just do yourself a favor...practice a LOT. Be proficient with your firearm. Otherwise, it is a waste of time to carry.
I go to the range as much as possible. My friend Doug and I have been practicing practical shooting drills, and are looking into joining the IDPA or IPSC matches that come local.

now stroll thru the hood ask the homies if they have change for a hundred
firedevil.gif
Yeah... no. I know your joking, but for those that don't, the fact of me carrying a gun will NOT change my attitude. I still won't go strolling through the hood. Won't go looking for trouble. I'm not going to think I'm a cop just cause I'm carrying. However, if a defensive situation comes up where I need to use my gun or I risk dying, I will use my gun.

Looks to bulkie will be known to have a piece on you it looks like i had the cops called on me in FL cause a person noticed the gun threw my shirt of course the cops didnt do anything but they showed up about 10 cars full reason they didnt do anything was for the cc and it was holsterd and never brought it out in plan view

Here is a site i find some alright stuff on

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/

http://www.unclemikes.com/   is where i bought my holster from

http://www.gunbroker.com/ also check them out not sure if you heard of any of these sites but if you had no arm done and if not enjoy

You might want to borrow an inside the pants type holster and wear it for a while. The whole inside the pants carry experience was painful for me. Plus I couldn't keep my pants up. Things got a lot better when I switched to outside the pants. Try a pancake style with 3 belt slots so you can adjust the forward cant to where it's easy to draw. I have one of the kydex holsters like you are looking at and retention is excellent. When you draw it pops loose once you learn to give it a quick tug. Mine is a paddle style holster. Not as comfortable as the pancake though.
I've got a Fobus paddle holster for it, but it isn't exactly concealable. Plus, even though it is legal for Open Carry (even without the CC), I don't like drawing all that attention to myself.

Back