Just joined

Red Iron

Registered
Just wanted to say hello first forum I’ve joined bought a 2003 limited edition all black GEN one from a friend of mine in 2019 been doing aesthetic modifications since then pretty much had the whole bike apart bike only had 8800 km been through every part and piece But did not crack the engine open as it has such low k’s and runs well. Will post pictures up to this point. Just waiting on a few parts from my painter can’t wait to ride it for the first time Look forward to getting feedback. Thanks.

IMG_6822.jpeg

IMG_6823.jpeg

IMG_6826.jpeg

IMG_6825.jpeg

IMG_6824.jpeg

IMG_6827.jpeg

IMG_6828.jpeg

IMG_6829.jpeg

IMG_0098.jpeg

Video Game Falling GIF

#KickStandMod *

Was it that clean when you got it from your friend? If not and that is a product of your hard work, I have a dirty busa, what are you doing this weekend?

That busa is lovely!

Thanks all When I got the bike, it had been stored in a barn for three years. Paint work was immaculate and no marks on any of the fairings what I had done was took them to a friend of mine who paints for Harley Davidson he wet sanded the clear and re-cleared all of the fairing so the deckles are all under clearcoat, as far as what I do for a living I have been a custom metal fabricator for 44 years. Love what I do and will never retire. I’ve customized boats working on a car right now snowmobiles go karts jet, skis, basically any toy that has an engine.

Show Off with them helmet hooks :banghead:
:D
Nice bike :beerchug:
Just wanted to say hello first forum I’ve joined bought a 2003 limited edition all black GEN one from a friend of mine in 2019 been doing aesthetic modifications since then pretty much had the whole bike apart bike only had 8800 km been through every part and piece But did not crack the engine open as it has such low k’s and runs well. Will post pictures up to this point. Just waiting on a few parts from my painter can’t wait to ride it for the first time Look forward to getting feedback. Thanks.

View attachment 1684356

Thanks all When I got the bike, it had been stored in a barn for three years. Paint work was immaculate and no marks on any of the fairings what I had done was took them to a friend of mine who paints for Harley Davidson he wet sanded the clear and re-cleared all of the fairing so the deckles are all under clearcoat, as far as what I do for a living I have been a custom metal fabricator for 44 years. Love what I do and will never retire. I’ve customized boats working on a car right now snowmobiles go karts jet, skis, basically any toy that has an engine.
Whereabouts in Ontario are you?

Congratulations, welcome to the site!

Post up any questions you have, someone will help..

Back