Kawabusers? where is your tire dude ?

OB_speed

Registered
I think it was kawabuser who mentioned a bike shop and the number was posted sometime back and I called the once. I have seem to misplaced my number and can find it on the list..

can you repost the number .. THANKS

They had the BT56J for 156.

Nope----Best Cycle Parts in Vegas. (702) 320-9700 for $147. I ordered one about one and half weeks ago but still haven't seen it---But Vegas is a lone way from Georgia.

No it was not I. But so funny you should ask after last weekend I DO NEED a tire as well.
I wanted to hold out for a set of Pilot's, but they just are not here in the right size yet.

What is the story with the Dunlop 207, someone said that there is a *special Hayabusa* spec 207 ???????

:) Thats cuz I snagged it on its way through Texas and I need to order you a new one before you get supicious heheheh :)

Oh almost forgot -- THANKS!!

<phone call>

I just got mine on order.. 5days . He told me to call back if I didnt see it by the middle of next week.

He said the fronts are only like 90 or something bucks!!

[This message has been edited by speed (edited 29 September 1999).]

I too am holding out for my tires... What is available in the market now, the manufacturers would not guarantee that it is 100% safe for the 'Busa'. Apparently, the OEM Bridgestone and now the Duplop FM/J series does. Most tyres are rated at 175mph, but the Bridgestone and Duplop FM/J are rated above 175mph, they run cooler at that kind of 'Insane' speed the 'Busa' is capable of. The only problem is available... especially the Duplops.

Hey Earl, let me know if you dont get it tomorrow...I will run a tracer on it to see where it is at...The weather might have something to do with being so long to get to you...I dont know if the hurricanes have been affecting UPS shipping in your area like they have been in other parts of the country...Normally it takes about 5 working days to get to Georgia..

the only special about the Dunlops with the "J" on them, is that they are manufactured in Japan...Thats the only thing I know the "J" stands for.....I also have a bunch of those in stock as well...

BCP-----Just came in today!!!! Thanks Thanks Also, I have never seen a tire wrapped in cardboard--extra touch. And guys, I can say the Tire from Best Cycle is a perfect replacement for the origanal. I guess I'll be calling on Best Cycle in another 2000 miles. Got to start taking it easier. Maybe I'll put a zx-12 motor in it so the tires will last longer.

Most of the 207's are manufactured in Japan, with an exception of the GP's which, if I remember right, are made in the UK...If memory serves me right the "F"'s are from France, which I have seen also.....I will have to check into that tomorrow again to be sure....And Earl, I called and UPS said they dropped your tire off at 3pm yesterday...Glad you got it....Paul

Back