Kids are great!

BrianKesler

Registered
Everytime my little girl (19 months) sees my new truck, she points at it and gets real excited. For a daddy, thats great cause it shows that she has an interest in that kind of thing already. Just thought id share some pics.

Haley_in_Front.JPG

She's adorable Brian!  And that truck is HUGE!!!

Isn't it great when they just seem to "know" what's cool?  
cool.gif

Imagine my elation when my kids mention "Mom's Hayabusa"  
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "had some wine tonight...can't type"|1129949782 -->

yeah it is great. I cant wait until shes older and wants a four wheeler or dirt bike! Thats where the real fun begins!

<!--EDIT|BrianKesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129949970 -->

Hey hey hey, youre pushing the line by calling my Ford a Dodge.  The only thing worse would be calling it a Chevy.
wink.gif
I know...I know...I'm sorry! I looked again and realized it was a Ford, so I edited my post...

Wine is getting to me tonight!
smile.gif

I caught myself, but you're faster!
tounge.gif

She really is adorable...and that's one GIANT truck!

she is precious...but i hate to brake this to you...the only reason she is excited about the truck is b/c she knows Fords break down all the time....she is going to get more daddy time when the truck breaks down.

j/j

So Brian, have you gotten that big truck stuck yet?
rock.gif
If so, what had to pull you?
rock.gif
It wouldn't be a brother-in-law in some other brand of truck would it?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

He must be ignoring this thread now.
ok ok. I went out to the mudhole with my brother in law, and he has a 4x4 Toyota. We were climbing this dirt hill that was really steep. He made it up after a couple of tries, so i decided id go too. I went a little slower (i didnt wanna break anything or go airborn) and i get my front wheels over the top, and my truck just stops. I look out the window and my front tires are about 3" off the ground and my back tires are barely touching. I was teetering on my frame. My brother in law went to the bottom and pulled me back a little and down i came. My trucks wheelbase was just a little too long to go over that steep of a hill. Maybe thats an excuse for a little more lift? By the way, his Toyota is one of the mid size trucks that have a short wheelbase, thats why he made it.

At least you came clean. Getting hung up sucks. I had my 77 Toy FJ40 out fourwheeling yesterday with my little guy (he's too little to touch rear pegs on the Bullet, otherwise we'd be riding). Had a blast climbing the local dunes and blasting mud holes.
biggrin.gif

Little truck has some guts riding on 4" lift and 33" mud terrains. I've pulled out full size Blazers with it.

Back