Laminar lip

NICE N EASY

Registered
Fellas,
don't post very often. But, I have an extra Laminar lip standard, smoke for Busa 2K+, I have the touring lip on my 03. I tried selling it on E-bay, but no takers. This lip will only work on the stock windscreen. If anyone wants it, just pay for shipping. Send me a PM if anyone's interested. You can go to the Laminar Lip website to see it on a Busa.
My best,
Rafael (Santa Rosa, CA)
smile.gif

doyle bring it to the dragon if you get it.... I wouldn't mind takin a look at it and hearing how it works...

i had thought of getting one of those, if they will not work a puig then its not for me.

(fstbusa @ Jan. 28 2007,20:31) doyle bring it to the dragon if you get it.... I wouldn't mind takin a look at it and hearing how it works...
I will do, it should be mine as I was 1st to post and pm but who knows I've lost out on others...

(Pops Roos @ Jan. 28 2007,10:07)
(fstbusa @ Jan. 28 2007,20:31) doyle bring it to the dragon if you get it.... I wouldn't mind takin a look at it and hearing how it works...
I will do, it should be mine as I was 1st to post and pm but who knows I've lost out on others...
or make fun of how it looks on your bike...
jump9.gif

*depending on how much I have to drink*
beerchug.gif

I'm runnin a clear std. Laminar Lip. on my 05 LE. On my 1,700 mile trip from L.A. to Houston, it did take the presure off of my upper body. I have recently recieved a touring model to try for this summer. I had a problem, at first, with the 3M adhesive dots in 110 degree temp at 100+, but I drilled small holes in the Lip and Stk. W/S and put small nylon bolts/nuts on. No more high speed problems.

Back