Listerine product recall

Coast to Coast radio. The only good thing about working midnights!
Some sites say they found a bacteria, others say there could be. There's a lawfirm already on it.... go figure.

Just informed my coworker with kids; her kids already finished the bottle off...

Wow...thanks for the heads up. My daughter uses........used that

(VaBusa @ Apr. 13 2007,14:48) Just informed my coworker with kids; her kids already finished the bottle off...
My child has been using this product. Should I be concerned?
McNEIL-PPC, Inc. conducted a thorough assessment and concluded that the risk of illness in healthy individuals following use of this product is very low. However, there could be a significant health risk to individuals with weakened or suppressed immune systems. To date, there have been no consumer adverse health events reported that are related to this issue. If you have further concerns, please consult your healthcare professional.

Good lookin out, Charlie!
beerchug.gif

(GJoker @ Apr. 13 2007,15:21)
(VaBusa @ Apr. 13 2007,14:48) Just informed my coworker with kids; her kids already finished the bottle off...
My child has been using this product. Should I be concerned?
McNEIL-PPC, Inc. conducted a thorough assessment and concluded that the risk of illness in healthy individuals following use of this product is very low. However, there could be a significant health risk to individuals with weakened or suppressed immune systems. To date, there have been no consumer adverse health events reported that are related to this issue. If you have further concerns, please consult your healthcare professional.

Good lookin out, Charlie!  
beerchug.gif
Thanks GJoker...I was reading that to my friend because she said her middle daughter's had a string of complaints of headaches, but it looks like there's nothing to worry about as far as the Listerine is concerned...

Back