Looking for  help

TRUBUSA02

Registered
Busa lovers, I've had my LE 02 for few years now and cant seem to find a solution to this one problem. I keep getting back fire from my exhaust pipes. The bike has a power commander that was mapped for two yoshimura RS3 bolt ons. When ever I let off the throttle it back fires. This normally happen in first or second gear. I recently chaged the two pipes to the Yoshimura R22 Bling Full System but cant find the correct map. A friend of mines downloaded the map for the Yosh Tri-oval full system but the bike still back fires. Even when the bike is just sitting there idoling and you give it gas, it back fires and shoots out fire when you let off the throttle. I guess what I'm asking is does any know what causes this and am I using the correct map. I'll post some pictures of my new pearl white paint job to go along with the new pipe. Thanks.... STAY TRU....ONE BIKE ONE SOUND

Hows about the Marble mod...

Try a search my friend, the answers will come.

firedevil.gif
rant.gif

Do the pair valve mod. Buy the kit and install the blockoffs.

Steal a marble from your kid and do the marble mod. Actually, I have the same bolt-ons as U and dont have any backfiring. I called Yosh and they told me if the bolt-ons are the ONLY mod on bike, you DONT need Power Commander. Hope this help.

Also make sure you don't have any exahust leaks anywhere. A leak can cause a backfire.
beerchug.gif

I know that I tried to do the pair valve removal mod, and until it was COMPLETELY removed, I got backfiring on decelaration. I removed the airbox hose, then the vacuum hose going to the #4 throttle body. I was not able to finish removing the pair valve behind the headers, nor the four metal lines going into the engine block (above the header) until the next day. I rode the bike into work like I mentioned above, and got a LOT of backfire on decelaration. I then removed the pair valve, AND INSTALLED THE FOUR BLOCK-OFF PLATES, with a gasket under each block-off, and the backfiring went away....just that simple of a fix for me..Installing the block-offs is what I had to do...Hope that helps...Chris

100_3739copy.jpg

Back