LOST MY BIKE

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
What's up all, I made it back from the MNG(AWESOME TIME BY THE WAY)parked my truck and trailer in front of my house and sometime Sunday night it was stolen off my trailer, I will try to post pictures so if anybody see's it they could PM me, trying to see if an ADMIN could get a picture from the MNG gallery and post it for me, any help would be appreciated.

Have you been on the gallery and picked a picture? If so, tell me which one and I will get it posted here - please give any all info that you can - and please tell us you are insured...

Yes , I am insured full coverage, my agent is going to wait til friday and then I can start looking, I would prefer to have mine back. Holding out hope for a safe return home.

Pic of NK's scoot - please be on the look out...

eureka_day_one_2007_056.jpg

(NINJA KILLER @ May 22 2007,18:25) SHAWN, thank you very much for your help, Thay bike means everything to me
Believe me when I say that I know exactly what you mean...

I am very sorry to hear this. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help...

Man, I'm horrified...let's hope for the best. Thank goodness you're insured.

Dayum.... sorry Bob....my jaw dropped when I read this.

Man I hope they get it back and like it was and beat the shid out of the guys.

Man I am still stunned how quick these bastids work. On a trailer, at the house, with straps on, and bam gone.

It has to be gut wrenching knowing someone took the bike, but thanks goodess you had it fully covered.

Ninjakiller, ya want have that problem we talked about with your wife now. You know
wink.gif
, the one where you were getting ready to plunk down some more  BIG BUCKS on the scoot  
wow.gif

So now you can get what you want and know where your going with it. The Sponsors are waiting and salivatiing like hungry lions
laugh.gif

Sorry  
sad.gif
to hear about your loss though. Liked your scoots sound  
super.gif

If this happened to me (GOD FORBID
sad.gif
)

I'd hold out for the '08s
super.gif

You'll either love the 08 or get a good price on an 07.

Sorry to hear about it though, people suck
pissed.gif

damn....i'd be somewhere's between beserko and suicidal...here's pray'in ya get your two wheeled love back in one piece...then?....hang the sumbiotches!
mad.gif

Man,im so sorry for you.Trust me i know how your feeling! Happened to me 19 years ago,and i still feel the pain.For under 500 bones you get a set up like this. 24 recording,7 days a week. +roadlok and a big mouth dog helps.

DCFN0025__Small_.JPG

Back